Saturday, December 26, 2015

Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox

Marc Jacobs Beauty

I cannot stop to be amazed how much Influenster loves their users! With a new Marc Jacobs Beauty VoxBox, this is the most luxurious item I have received while being with them. 
I love lucky enough to receive their Velvet Noir Volume Mascara that many of the beauty gurus have been buzzing about. 

review

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! I have very weak lashes from my previous extensions so having a mascara that's right for them is very important. They cannot weigh on too much of my lashes and that is the number 1 reason why Velvet Noir was so amazing. 


Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir has to be the best mascara I have every tried and will remain my favorite. It's revolutionizing and defines my lashes like no other. I have been asked if it's fake lashes and I'm proud to say that "nope, just a freaking amazing mascara". It is pretty hard to get off the lashes without rubbing too much so wipes and remover is a must. 5 Stars!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment