Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Amuse Bouche by BITE

Amuse Bouche by BITE

Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try the new product before it came out and I am absolutely in love! Definitely another luxurious item I have received while being with them. 
I was lucky enough to receive 3 of their best products that many of the beauty gurus have been buzzing about. 

review

I always had a love/hate relationship with lipsticks. I never really thought that any of them would look good on me but couple of years back I finally was brave enough to try them. Now pretty much all of the lipsticks I have are being used and I couldn't be happier with my updated makeup. Amust Bouche are a brand new line of lipstick by BITE that is made with natural ingredients and actually is used from the juice of fruit. With such an intense color, this is a must for anyone!  


With so many colors to choose from, it is the best product for those who is obsessed with color! Application is smooth, and it even smells amazing!  5 Stars!!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment